Credit: Crimson Aquatics
Crimson Aquatics is a year round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities, from novice to international competitor. The team aims to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her individual level of ability. Programs are divided by age and swim level.
Coaches are members of the American Swimming Coaches Association and have access to comprehensive training and certification program for youth coaches. They assure that the time children spend swimming will be quality time.
Swimmers are assessed on an ongoing basis for team placement. Email Crimson Aquatics at email@example.com to book a convenient time for a try out.
Pools and Facilities
- Wellesley College Keohane Center – the primary practice site for Senior I, Senior II, and Crimson group. It features an 8-lane 25-yard pool with a diving well and starting blocks. During the long course season, the pool is converted into a 40-yard pool. For dryland practices, swimmers use weights, urgs, and medicine balls on deck or on the field outside the pool.
- The Dana Hall Shipley (Wellesley) – located down the street from the Wellesley College pool, is the main practice site of our Age Group 1, Age Group 2, and Junior group. The 6 lane pool includes diving blocks at the deep end, and a studio for dryland use.
- Wayland Community Pool – 8 lane 25-yard pool located at Wayland High School. This unique facility is indoor during fall, winter, and spring, and outdoor in the summer. It is one of the practice sites for Senior I, Senior II, and Crimson group.
- Keefe Tech High School (Framingham) – a 25-yard pool for short course home meets and a practice site for most groups during the summer season. It features a 6-lane pool with newly replaced blocks, and a spacious bleacher area for spectating.
- MIT Zesiger Center (Cambridge) – an 8-lane 50-meter pool that is used during the long course season for all of age groups.