Credit: Action Athletics
Action Athletics is a premier obstacle and personal training studio. They have a number of obstacles designed by real American Ninja Warriors and a multitude of courses that are frequently changed to ensure athletes continue to be challenged. All levels, from beginner to elite ninja warriors are welcome at Action Athletics.
- Preschool Classes for kids aged 3-5 encourage social development while building strength, balance and endurance through jumping, climbing, and swinging in a fun environment. Registration is based on a 4 week commitment for weekly 45 minute classes.
- Drop In Classes are available on Friday afternoons for kids aged 4-14. There is a maximum of 8 participants per class and advanced registration is required.
- Recreational Classes for beginner ninjas, allow kids aged 4-14 to gain confidence on the course. Registration is based on a 4 week commitment for weekly 60 minute classes.
- The Developmental Program is designed for kids aged 6-14 who are ready to take their training to the next level and work toward competitions. Advanced registration is required for each 9 week session comprising of weekly 60 minute classes.
- Private obstacle course training is also available
Action Athletics can host your next birthday party or other private event. The entire obstacle floor is available, including the warped wall, salmon ladder and ring toss, among many others.
Private events include one hour of private obstacles for up to 12 guests at the base price (additional guests welcome for an incremental fee). A tented outdoor picnic area or indoor party room is available for celebratory cake and/or other food and refreshments.