Credit: Beacon Hill Nursery School
Beacon Hill Nursery School, founded in 1955, is a non-profit organization that offers an independent preschool for children aged 2 – 6 years. Curriculum is designed to challenge children while building self-confidence.
Students are placed in classes based on age, social and cognitive readiness, which enables teachers to present material in a way that most precisely meets the specific interests and abilities of each child.
Create a nurturing community that instills a lifelong love of learning in its students.
- Toddlers aged 2 – 2.9 years may attend the morning (8:45am – 12:00pm) or the afternoon (1:00pm – 4:15pm) session for two or three days per week.
- Preschool classes are designed for kids aged 2.9 years – 4 years. Students attend 5 days per week from 8:30am – 12:00pm.
- Junior Kindergarten classes for kids aged 4 – 6 years run from 8:30am – 2:30pm Monday – Thursday and from 8:30am – 12:00pm on Fridays.
- Extended afternoon programs are available from 12:00pm – 3:30pm or 12:00pm – 5:00pm. Early drop off at 8:15am is also available.
- A Summer Program for kids aged 2 – 6 runs from June to August. The eight-week program is broken into four two-week sessions.