Credit: Buckingham, Browne & Nichols
BB&N provides a valuable and enjoyable summer experience for campers aged 4 – grade 12. The weekly camp runs for 8 weeks during June through August. Families may register for any number of weeks. Summer @ BB&N is located at Buckingham, Browne & Nichols School Upper Campus.
Traditional and Specialty Camps
There are a plethora of camp options available throughout the summer. Traditional camps offer tons of activities, from outdoor recreation, games, swimming and painting, to drama, dance and woodworking. In addition, BB&N offers a variety of specialty camps.
- Classic Camps are traditional day camp experiences with rotating activities.
- Advanced Specialty Camps are dedicated to a niche activity such as chess, eco farming, technology, and mastermind adventures. Campers will spend a week of focused learning, play and exploration.
- Academic Experience Camps offer a fun way for campers to delve deeper into their favorite subjects, including coding, podcasts, sustainability, and debate.
- Specialty Camps focus on a niche activity for a week of learning and play. Specialties include podcasting, theater, coding, and other topics.
- Sports Camps are dedicated to single sport practice and play throughout the week. Basketball, soccer, and crew are offered, among other sports.
Daily snack and a lunch buffet is included in tuition.
Bus transportation is available on a weekly basis for an additional fee.
Online registration is available.