Credit: MLB Advanced Media
Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps offer small group instruction to teach and reinforce baseball-specific skills to players at all levels. The week long sessions, held at various locations around the Boston area, exposes kids in Kindergarten through grade 8 to new skills while also reinforcing the key fundamentals of the sport. The Cambridge camp has been held at the MIT campus.
Certain camps will offer kids an opportunity to attend a home game at Fenway Park, meet a current Red Sox player, or meet an alumni Red Sox player. Check the camp website for specific details.
Semi-private hitting and pitching lessons after camp are available for players to continue building on the skills they learned throughout the day. Sign up early if interested as there is limited capacity and the lessons fill up before the start of camp.
- Four days of baseball instruction and competition
- Day visit to Fenway Park (weather permitting)
- Meet and greet with a current or alumni Red Sox player
- Red Sox camp uniform
- Photo opportunity with a World Series ring and Commissioner’s trophy (subject to availability)
- Overnight campers reside at Lawrence Academy and receive 3 meals per day in the dining hall