Credit: Russell Orchards Farm
Russell Orchards, a family-owned and operated 120 acre fruit farm, opens its fields to the public. For a nominal fee, you can pick your own fresh fruit from the orchards. The regular season opens on or around May 1st of each year and closes near the end of November.
Kids and families will enjoy visiting the animals, strolling by the pond, or enjoying fresh products from the shop.
- Interactive Fruit Garden. Open to the public to see up close the different varieties of fruits grown on the farm.
- Store. Shop for great gifts, artisanal provisions, and handy gadgets.
- Donuts. Your visit may coincide with a chance to watch fresh donuts being made.
- Pick Your Own. Check the website for a listing of fruits that are in season and ready to pick.
- Events. The farm offers festivals, hayrides, live music, and wine tastings, among other special events. Check the calendar for the current schedule.
Please be aware that dogs are not allowed on the property. Outside food and bagged lunches are also not permitted. An onsite picnic area is available to enjoy refreshments purchased from the onsite store or picked from the orchard.