Credit: Connors Farm
Connors Farm, founded in 1904, is a family-owned working farm in Danvers. There are multiple varieties of fruits and vegetables grown on over 140 acres of land and greenhouses. Connors Farm is one of the largest farms in the area protected by agricultural preservation restrictions and the farm will remain as open space in perpetuity. The farm is open 7 days per week from June to November.
The farm offers various events and activities for kids and families.
- Summer and Fall field trips for kids up to age 12 who will enjoy fun adventures such as gold panning, gem stone mining, seed planting, and fruit picking, among others
- Summer Family Fun with a train ride, barnyard animals, play areas, pedal carts, kiddie land, and picnic areas.
- Strawberry festival in June and peach festival in August
- Corn maze is open from September through October
- Haunted farm is open Friday and Saturday nights during October