Photo Credit: A Fine Dance Studio
A Fine Dance Studio, empowers and inspires dancers of all levels and ages, starting at 2.5 years old. Founded in 2009, the studio is known for bridging the gap between art and athletics with a focus on a healthy mind, body and spirit.
- Youngest Dancers – Young children will learn fine and gross motor skills, balance, coordination, rhythm and confidence in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Recreational – Classes for students of all ages and levels who enjoy dancing and want to be challenged without the rigors of a competition program. Recreational dancers may enroll for classes once a week or as often as 7 days per week.
- Competition – A Fine Dance Studio Prep Team and Companies are the most rigorous programs for the very best dancers with the highest level of skill and professionalism. The competition program is designed by skill level. Dancers are required to take ballet and technique as well as their team program, weekend rehearsals, competition events and the summer intensive program.
- Trial Classes – New members may register for a one week trial if space is available.
- Private Lessons – Students can work on a particular skill or toward a specific goal.
Party guests will enjoy high energy dancing, games and contests, and may include choreography if requested. Families may provide a birthday cake and beverages. The party theme, games, choreography, and more can be customized to meet the individual birthday wishes of the guest of honor. The studio also offers an option for kids to watch a movie after enjoying the general party.
Rates start at $250 and up based on the number of guests.
A Fine Dance Studio also offers a summer program for dancers of all ages and levels.