Welcome to the Discussion Forum

This is Motherly Life.

Notifications
Clear all

Landscapers and Snow Removal recommendations?

8 Posts
4 Users
-1 Likes
(@Coco71)
Topic starter  

Can you please recommend a good reasonably priced landscaping company that will also handle the snow plow/shoveling through winter? The company we use is too expensive with annual increases and extra fees for supplies used.

(@Guest)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
(@giagirl)

I recommend Caruso Landscaping. They our landscaping throughout the summer and plow the snow pretty much only on the really heavy snowfalls otherwise we do it ourselves (by choice). They have always been prompt and do a great job.

They're on facebook not sure if he has a website (617) 678-8488

ReplyQuote
(@ce02459)

Post Road

We only use them for spring and fall cleanup but I know they also do the other services you are looking for. I think based in newton center.

A_Mitch1982 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@a_mitch1982)

@ce02459
we paid Post Road a ton of money and they did an ok job with tilling, seeding, removing old ivy. at the start they showed up regularly for the ongoing maintenance. then they kept forgetting. our grass once again growing out of control. we had to follow up too often. it was annoying. we finally went with the team handling our neighbor's yard. I would recommend them, but the guy recently retired. Looking for a new crew. Not Post Road

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
Eminent Member

@ce02459

We had a lousy experience with Post Road. At first they were great, then they disappeared. We ended up asking the team that worked on our neighbor's yard. I think it's a great approach because they're going to show up to do both jobs. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
(@Guest)
Eminent Member

We have always used Moniz out of Waltham and always happy with the service.

ReplyQuote
(@DunnIzzy)

@Guest

I definitely recommend Rahall

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: