Clear all

Do you have a great chiropractor?

9 Posts
4 Users
6 Reactions
(@Guest)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Please recommend any and all great chiropractors! I'm borderline desperate to find someone. Yes, I can Google and Yelp, but I find the more information I get the better, especially since we just moved here. Please feel free to share why you're recommending - healthy outcome, insurance coverage, cost, location, office pleasantries...?

Thank you thank you thank you

(@Francy)

Move Well in Newton.  I had back pain for years. Golf, desk job, weekend gardener, etc.. I thought I had to live with it forever. My friend finally convinced me to make an appt with Dr. Oliver. I've been working on specific exercises and stretches. It took a few weeks. Now I am virtually pain free. I was a skeptic of chiropractic but it's like PT and I'm so happy with this process. Move WEll is great! Their office is clean, really comfortable. Good team. Kind service at the front desk too

GinaGina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@salvo)

Always impressed with Dr. Cancro. She is so knowledgeable and patient with her explanation to help me understand what I need to know to heal. The scheduling has also been great as she has gone out of her way more than once to fit me in at a moment’s notice. I have recommended Cancro to other friends and they have all been happy with the outcome.

LillyR reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Guest)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Agree with prior referral for Cancro Chiropractic.

LillyR reacted
ReplyQuote
 DW77
(@dw77)

I agree with @Francy for Move Well. I stretch deeper. I feel better and it feels sustainable. I had previously been to another chiropractor and always felt more of a temporary relief. Yes, it took a couple weeks and a commitment on my part. But now I am flexible again. If I follow the routine, I feel great. Give Move Well a try, you will be happy with results.

GinaGina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lillyr)

Yes!! for Cancro Chiropractic. Easy to schedule appointment, professional front desk staff. I highly recommend.

Lilly

This post was modified 4 years ago by LillyR

ReplyQuote
(@ginagina)

Dr. Oliver at Move Well! He helped me so much when I had terrible neck and shoulder pain. I continue to use the stretches and exercises he recommended.

GinaGina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ginagina)

@Francy I agree 100%!!

Francy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
Eminent Member

Dr. Oliver at Move Well helped eliminate the pain in my neck and shoulder. Treatment was combined with lots of stretching at home. The pain was gone in about 3 weeks and is still gone months later. I highly recommend.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: