Clear all

My Gym or Little Gym?

6 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
 Izzy
(@Izzy)
Topic starter  

Hosting a 3 yr old bday party - do you prefer My Gym in Newton or Little Gym in Waltham? We've been to both for other kids' parties and the kids are happy but curious about your experience with the staff, planning, etc.

Thank you!

Izzy

(@Anonymous)

Our kids have attended parties at both and they were well organized. I think My Gym seemed to do a more efficient job with counselors that appeared more interested in entertaining kids.

ACarter reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

We used My Gym on Ossipee Rd two years in a row for our little girl, when she turned 3 and 4.  We also rented the place for our son when he turned 3.  It's well organized, the staff have a good system in place to give kids time for structured play and for free play with special attention for the birthday child.  And parents have to do very little, just give them the details and the rest is handled by My Gym.  Have fun!

ACarter and ACarter reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

There's little or no difference for the kids.  The staff is basically interchangeable.  I recommend choosing whichever is closer, more convenient.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I agree - pick whichever is easier for your family. Those parties are basically all the same and the kids have fun.

ReplyQuote
(@acarter)

@Anonymous
our son went to a bday party here late last year and had such a blast. especially the little zip line! and the birthday boy was so happy, great to see. great mix of supervised and free play.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: