Credit: Tim Mayotte Tennis Academy at Thoreau Club
Designed by Tim Mayotte, a former Olympic Silver Medalist, the Tim Mayotte Tennis Academy is for USTA highly ranked players aged 7-18. Designed for motivated and proven competitors, this program ramps up the intensity with a focus on technique, match play, mental toughness, cardiovascular & strength conditioning. Players should come prepared for an intense session of tennis and fitness training.
An individualized training plan is developed for each player. Try-outs are required. The camp runs from June to August.
- On-court and off-court training
- Clinics, match play & private lessons with coaching from Tim Mayotte
- Fitness training in a state-of-the-art facility to develop agility, speed and injury prevention
- Mental sports psychology training
- Video analysis
- Nutrition guidance
- Individualized training plans
- Travel coaches for players participating in USTA tournaments locally, regionally and nationally