Photo credit: Eagles/Edge
Eagles/Edge Specialty Camps allow kids to delve into specific topics to learn wide-ranging skills and have fun. There are a wide variety of topics offered. The week long co-ed camps are designed for students in grades 1-12. Some courses are offered for a half day in the morning. The others are full day courses and may offer extended hours.
Sample courses include 3D architectural design, edible art, minecraft, musical theatre, and outdoor adventure, to name a few.
- 3D Architectural Design provides the materials and curriculum for students to learn to build structures in 3D form.
- Edible Art participants work with fondant to create a something sweet and beautiful.
- Minecraft campers will learn how to build puzzles and master the art of Minecraft.
- Musical Theatre is a half day morning camp for participants to develop audition skills and practice performing in a group musical numbers. No prior experience is necessary.
- Outdoor Adventure Camp brings students to a variety of freshwater spots for fishing, exploring the natural environment, and learning about different ecosystems.
Lunch and Snack
Daily snack is included and provided by Eagles/Edge at St. John’s Prep. Enrollment for lunch is on a weekly basis. Campers may also bring their own lunch.
Campers may enroll for bus transportation on a weekly basis for an additional fee. There are two routes for all summer programs. One bus route stops in Malden, Melrose, Reading, Wakefield, and Lynnfield. A second route stops in Beverly, Swampscott, and Salem. Check the website for any updates to the bus routes and for the current schedule.