Photo Credit: Davis Farmland
Davis Farmland is a family-owned discovery farm offering activities for children 12 years and younger. Davis Farmland, founded more than 20 years ago, is home to a sanctuary of farm animals, play events, and structures that are specifically designed and developmentally appropriate for young children. Kids spend the day learning through an experiential environment by interacting with animals and playing outdoors.
Check the website for ticket information, admissions policy and weather cancellations prior to visiting. Adults must be accompanied by a child 12 years or younger.
- Animal Showcase – Opportunities for kids to pet and feed livestock, visit the reptile ranch, ride a pony, take a hayride, and help with the chores, including milking the goats, collecting chicken eggs, or bottle feeding the baby animals.
- Adventureland – Kids can enjoy the bunny bounce, 80 foot super slide, cabin building, climbing, scooter bugs, pedal carts, and various play structures.
- Imagine-Acres – Young children will develop their imagination through nature and learning activities. They can explore through sand and water play, bounce on the Jumbo Jump Pad, and stay active on various play structures.
- Play & Spray – This is New England’s largest, zero depth, water spray park. It has multiple misters, sprinklers, geysers, and an inflatable waterslide. The state-of-the-art spray filtration system is the first, and largest of its kind with a computer controlled system designed to be the safest water experience for all participants. Tickets are required for the specific date of arrival.
- U-Pick Apples and Pumpkins – The Davis Farmland orchard offers a wide selection of Cortland and McIntosh apples. U-picking is open on the weekend during the season. Check the farm’s website for the most up-to-date rates and u-pick schedule.
Birthday parties at Davis Farmland includes dedicated space for 2 hours and special themes such as paint a pony, razzle dazzle reptiles, or splash bash. Online invitations, food and paper goods is also included for up to 15 guests. Additional guests may be admitted for an additional fee.
Rates start at $499. Davis Farmland members may receive a discount.
The discovery farm is generally open from spring through fall.
Davis BBQ restaurant is open year round, serving fast casual award-winning Kansas BBQ. The restaurant offers dine in, carry out and curbside service.
Davis Farmland is the first accessible farm in Massachusetts, accommodating individuals of all disabilities.
The facilities are designed to ensure a level of security and comfort for all guests. There is nursing room, multiple hand washing stations, diaper changing facilities, and family bathrooms.