Notifications
Clear all

Honest feedback about NSHS?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@iseeivote)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone. Would you be willing to share your feedback about kids' experience at NSHS? We have ha mixed experience here the past few years. Now we're ready to leave for private, or even move for a different public school system. We've had these conversations in the past, but now they're real. Our main issue is academics is a low priority. Safety is a low priority. We have one in his 2nd year and 2 on their way in the next 3 years. I hear so many comments about how excellent this school is, but have yet to witness any academic challenges for the kids (not just mine, his friends seem to be in the same boat). Are we missing something? I would really love to hear your honest opinion about this school. Thank you! Sincerely. 

(@lalala)

We have been talking about switching to a private school. Elementary was fine, Oak Hill has been ok, really mediocre at best. No big issue but all the little things add up quickly and I see lots of areas that are not done well. I'd love to hear about the current experiences at South.

Will try to write more later when I have more time.

Claira

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: