Clear all

Dinner for Toddlers?

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@Guest)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys - would love to hear what you do for dinner. It's not a picky eater issue. I'm just tired of shopping and cooking the same thing over and over again. Our 1yo eats lots of fruit and pasta. I toss in peas, ham, chicken. I'll be a happy mama if I don't see macaroni for the next few months. TIA!!

(@intheburbs)

We have lots of pasta, too. It's just so easy. I also tend to go with grilled chicken breast, hamburger patties, sugar snap peas, rice mixed with just about anything like zucchini and chopped up steak is really good, tons of yogurt, avocados are a big hit.

Life became easier when I stopped trying to make a meal out of it and just fed the kids one or two things. Like just the grilled chicken and avocado.

LuvMyKids reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Guest)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

That's what we do too! Super simple. Though I often end up cooking a separate spicier meal for me and my husband. For our littles, we grill chicken or steak + slice of cheese, roll, peas, broccoli, edamame, or corn, or something similar. A protein + something. Milk. Water. That's all. And whatever we grill is usually enough for 2-3 dinners so I only need to steam the veg.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: