Boston Harbor Cruises has been operating for 90+ years and currently has 500 daily departures across more than 50 vessels. BHC offers whale watching tours and operates a commuter fleet that provides regular service between Boston Long Wharf and Hingham, Hull, Lynn, and Salem.
Credit: Boston Harbor Cruises
- Whale Watching – Custom whale watch catamarans take up to 400 passengers to Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, which is a feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures. Passengers have a chance to view humpbacks, finbacks, minkes, pilot whales and right whales.
- Provincetown Ferry – Depart from Long Wharf and arrive in Provincetown docks within 90 minutes.
- Harbor Cruises – various cruises along Boston’s Harbor, including sunset cruise, historic sightseeing cruise, USS Constitution cruise, fireworks cruise (select dates in July and September), sea and stars cruise (dependent on clear night skies; bring binoculars and a jacket), and Sunday brunch cruise.
- Salem Ferry – Fast ferry travel to Salem in under one hour
- Codzilla – 40 MPH speed cruise with original soundtrack music, hairpin turns, and 360-degree spins
- Harbor Islands Cruises – Ferry service to Boston Harbor Island National and State Park, the largest recreation area in metro Boston, offering visitors many different opportunities, from yoga, beach walks, hiking, kayaking, to camping, Civil War era forts and live music events.
- Water Taxi – Year long taxi service at multiple stops along the waterfront.
- Celebrations – Opportunities to book a cruise for family celebrations, holiday galas, corporation functions, or other private events.
Located at One Long Wharf, Boston, MA. Call 617.227.4321 or 1.877.SEE.WHALE (733.9425).